PCSX2 News ;)

Masz problem z konkretnym tytułem i emulatorem PCSX2? Oto miejsce gdzie powinieneś go opisać.
CKemu
Developer
Developer

PCSX2 News ;)

Post autor: CKemu »

Obrazek

Work has never stopped since the release of PCSX2 0.9.1, infact it rarely does :)

Refraction has made significant fixes to counters, making games much more stable, for instance Final Fantasy X-2 is now stable enough to be classed as "playable". Disgaea will play story scenes without freezing, and Resident Evil 4 is much more stable during gameplay!

Saqib, has been bustling away with IPU, more and more games are playing videos, without looping or crashing mid-way through playback, effecting games such as Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy X and WipEout Fusion.

Zerofrog, busy as ever has been fixing vuREC0/1 issues, and making those games that do go 'Ingame' look correct, including Rayman M, Silent Hill 2, and a personal favourite WipEout Fusion.

Saqibs IPU fixes combined with ZeroFrogs work on the graphical issues (I bugged him to death about this game :P ) have made WipEout Fusion playable! So head to the Videos section to watch this game for the first time running brilliantly on PCSX2, also checkout the recent Final Fantasy X-2 Video.

:: Video Downloads
:: Screenshots Thread
Awatar użytkownika
Zardon
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: Zardon »

Wo-Hoo! Nice. I see, that the WipEout Fusion have 7-9 fps! Really good work! Thx for info, CKemu ;)
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
aser44
Junior
Junior

Post autor: aser44 »

Hey !! I've already posted it here...

http://www.psemu.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1993
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

Post autor: winter_mute »

News added, thanks for info...

hey CK, if I can ask, and this isn't secret - will next relase fix "Athlon + recompiler" bug? Curentlly I don't have any computer with AMD CPU, but few ppl told me about their problems with 0.9.1 version.

BTW; nice progress - if 0.9.2 will have compat eqal or even better than 0.9 plus speed from current (0.9.1) version, it'll be really something.

Greetz :]
2BII!2B
CKemu
Developer
Developer

Post autor: CKemu »

The AMD XP and other non-SSE2 cpu's should be able to run PCSX2 0.9.2, though it's still WIP, and not fully working yet. Of course the basic minimun of SSE support will still be required, but any modern CPU can handle this.

As an asider we're aiming for compat to be significantly higher than that of PCSX2 0.9, I will keep you posted, I will be posting afew shots of WIP here reasonably soon :)
Adult
Administrator
Administrator

Post autor: Adult »

That be great CKemu. I waiting for the new relese becous of the bug in 0.9.1 i cant test anything with good speed.
Obrazek
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

CKemu pisze:The AMD XP and other non-SSE2 cpu's should be able to run PCSX2 0.9.2, though it's still WIP, and not fully working yet.
Does that mean that problems with non SSE2 CPUs won't be fixed completly. Under 0.9 everythings seems to work fine, so my question is - can CPU support be restored on level we see on previous release.I've noticed that biggest problem is Athlon's XP support - invisible plugins, bad working recompiler modes, ertc..etc. But Intel`s non SSE2 CPUs seems to work fine - e.g. my old Celeron (PIII) 1,2GHz has no problem I've mentioned above.
CKemu pisze:As an asider we're aiming for compat to be significantly higher than that of PCSX2 0.9, I will keep you posted, I will be posting afew shots of WIP here reasonably soon
That is wonderful news. As for posting WIP shots that would be great but I'm afraid that it could be imposible - we are having some problems, finacial problems. We must extend domain in this month (only few days left to be exactly), but since "the thing" I've wrote you some time ago on IRC (insurance covered only part of that thing) and house renovation I've finished few days ago, I'm totally broke. I'm trying to collect fund with site stuff and users but we accumulate only ~60% of needed cash, and if we faile to collect full amount probably PSEmu.pl will be closed.
Adult pisze:I waiting for the new relese becous of the bug in 0.9.1 i cant test anything with good speed.
It's not so bad - I've noticed that interpreter in 0.9.1 works faster than eeREC in 0.9... Nobody had mentioned about changes in it but it's sure that this kind of speed up didn't comes from nothing (I think :D)

edit & BTW... CK what do you think about my "foto guide for seducing women"? :]
2BII!2B
Adult
Administrator
Administrator

Post autor: Adult »

W_M i have problem becous i have athlon XP.
Obrazek
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

Adult pisze:W_M i have problem becous i have athlon XP.
That is what I'm talking about.
2BII!2B
ODPOWIEDZ